Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our new favorite website


I love working at Publications & Graphics!
A designer here also does some freelance photography and has asked me to be in his pictures a few times. They have all been of student Laura; I'm studying with a friend, holding a book and backpack, writing a paper, things like that. If you would like to check out the istock photo website where my pictures are here is the link: istockphoto.com. Search under "beautiful student" and you'll see 2 pictures of me on the first page. If you click on them then you can see all my pictures at the bottom of the page. Ja was also a model with me last saturday. We were doing student things again, I guess that's what we do best. AJ, the photographer, said he would even give us some prints to hang on our walls. BUT, the best thing is, I am actually on a real website that AJ nor I had anything to do with! Ja's cousin Brian is married to Kate. Kate and her brother Nate lived in the same ward as Ja and I when we were single. Nate is now living in Oregon. Guess who he saw on the website of his apartment complex? Here is the link: stadiumparkapartments.com. Cool huh? I'll let you know when Ja's pictures are on the website.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Laura - we're not worthy!!!
Holy cow, we saw the random website that you are on and we seriously wanted to sign up for an apartment. We figured really pretty girls live there!

I am glad that your modeling career is really picking up.

Frances said...

how fun! that is so cool. the website is so cool! We miss you guys!