Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Shoes and I



Today a girl at work commented on my shoes and how she has loved all of them I've worn. Then she asked me if I am a shoe person. I am definitely a shoe person. I don't have a whole lot, and they aren't that nice, but I love them. In high school I had over 20 pairs of shoes. I think I got my love of shoes from my dad because he was always buying new shoes when I was growing up. Most of my shoes are from Payless because at this point in life I like to buy shoes but don't have the money to buy expensive ones. If I have a bad day I can go shoe shopping and feel so much better! And, unlike clothes, shoes always fit! I have more but these are my favorite.

      

4 comments:

Lissa Nelson said...

I'm so with you! Shoes are the best...and you do have some really cute ones! I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I have around 70 pairs. It's because I never get rid of any. Like you said, shoes always fit. :)

Lauren Jayne said...

Those red sling backs are fantastic!

L said...

So so so cute! You have great taste Laura!

Chelsey said...

I love your shoes too. I completely agree that buying a pair of 17.99 shoes really can brighten my day! In the past year I've really cut back on my shoe buying and I now have to live vicariously through your shoe buying. Keep it up!