Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Sneak Peak

We are still working on getting our new place set up so I only have empty condo pictures. I figured you've waited long enough so see something.

Our light blue bedroom: It now has a great king size bed with great bedding and night stands that Jonathan built last night.

The baby's light yellow room: The crib on the floor is now built and set up with all her bedding.
The cream living room: Is finally clear of all boxes. It has a desk with my computer on office stuff on it that Jonathan built, a TV stand (that Ja made) with a great new TV on it, bookshelves (that Jonathan put together). We get our couch on Saturday.

The dining nook: Now has a great counter height table that fits six chairs. We love that table. I only have four placemats so I'll have to work on getting six.
We are working on getting our pictures set up once our couch gets positioned. I'll post more pictures later!

No comments: