Friday, January 22, 2010

Not for the weak of stomach...

This is gross I know, but I thought it was too funny not to take pictures of the incident. I couldn't believe so much poop could come out of such a small girl!

She woke up from her nap happy. Little did I know there was a present inside.

The initial damage. We were able to salvage the onesie and outfit. I did consider cutting the onesie off of Macy.

Ahhh, so much more poop! It was all over her tummy, inside her belly button, down her legs, and up her back.
This definitely called for a bath.

Nice and clean and happy.

Ja and I had a great time cleaning that up. Thanks for the fun memories Macy.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

How did that much poop come out of such a tiny baby?????????? That was a yucky color too. I"m glad you salvaged the outfit, it is cute!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's pretty gross!

L said...

Glad you were able to salvage the outfit. We've had to cut off a few of Andi's onesies . . .