Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Anna's first day of preschool

Anna had her first day of preschool today! She refused to let me take a picture of her and her cute Minnie Mouse backpack though. I was nervous about it because she still cries when we drop her off at nursery. She's been doing that for 18 months! On the drive there she kept telling me, "mommy I might be scared." Her face did look nervous. I told her it's ok to be scared on your first day of school and that I was always nervous on the first day too. When we got inside she asked if I could go in with her but got distracted when the teacher asked if she wanted a star stamp on her hand. The other teacher whisked her inside and no tears were shed. I was so relieved. And proud of Anna! She got to bring in her stuffed Minnie Mouse to show her class too. I went grocery shopping with just Owen! It was a very quick and quiet trip!

**update** on September 10 I was able to sneak this picture of Anna and her backpack. She still refuses to pose for a picture.

No comments: