Monday, October 29, 2007

Coed Softball- Summer 2007


We played intramurals this summer on a coed softball team. Ja played outfield and I played pitcher. I didn't have to pitch because your own team pitches to you, but I was the defensive pither. It was really fun to play because all of our friends were on the team. We had great pitchers, our Bishop and Jason Roberts. Ja couldn't play a couple times because he was busy umping himself, but we still love him anyways. We did really well during the season, and even made it to the semi-finals in the championship games. We lost in a horrible game when it was raining and lightening. Oh, and did I tell you that the first baseman clotheslined me and knocked me out?! He did assure the ump that I was out (as in I got out because he tagged me). Overall, it was a fun season and we look forward to playing again this summer.

No comments: