Friday, February 15, 2008

Sundance Saturday

Here are more pictures of our Sundance trip. We are really glad we went because this isn't something we would do on our own. I really forgot that we were still in Provo. The snow is so great, it was so powdery and soft. I hardly got wet when I fell down because it was so powdery. I only left with one bruise on my leg, but I have no idea when that happened. Ja had a great time snowboarding, he is really good! He was nice to stay with me on my first hill down (which took almost 2 hours because we went a little too high up the mountain for me so I was scared and went really slow). After that I told him he didn't have to wait for me anymore and could go down more than the easy run. (If the pictures don't load you can click the ? and the pictures will come up.)

This picture is part of the easy hill. It was so pretty. Going up the lift you could see so many mountains, it was just like the postcards.


Here we are with our skis and snowboard. I was really glad my hair looked ok because I was wearing a beanie all day!


Isn't this beautiful? This makes me proud to say I lived in Utah and went skiing.




Our friends Joe and Rozaura snowboarding. Joe snowboarded and Rozaura took the snow mobile :) She wasn't a huge fan of snowboarding.


James and Amy with their boards. Thanks for the pictures Amy!


Shea and Emily, who just got engaged last week. Shea and Ja went on a run with "people who know what they are doing." I wasn't invited for some reason :)


We had such a great time to say the least!

No comments: