Wednesday, March 19, 2008

There's something in the air

The weather was so great today! It really felt like spring and I loved it. In the mail today I got my Kraft food magazine and the opening page has a letter from the editor. I really liked what she shared.
"When someone coined the phrase, "there's something in the air," they must've been talking about spring. Spring air smells so good to me. It's crisp and it signals that something new is ahead."
This is especially true for us this year because everything ahead of us is new. We are going somewhere new this summer, getting a new job, and moving to a new location. We can't wait. Bring it on spring!

You know what comes after spring? Summer! I love summer, I life for summer. I love being outside, having the warm air blowing on your skin, feeling the warmth of the sun on your face, jumping into a cool pool, playing outside with friends, going on fun trips. It's all so great! So summer, can you hurry and come please?! I'm getting tired of being locked up inside!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Amen! I understand completely how you feel. Right now I can hear someone our working on their lawn. Even though it's kind of an annoying machine sound, it gets me excited for the warm weather. We really need to start up our tennis again. Wouldn't that be fun?