Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 Things post worthy

The first thing of importance is I drove through this crazy intersection called "seven corners" successfully! Yes, there are really 7 directions coming into the intersection. I would have probably avoided it, but my directions had me go right through it. I guess you have to face your fears head on. On this same trip, I had to go from Target to the mall, without directions! This is a hard thing to do around here. Granted I only had to take 1 road to get to the mall, but it got confusing when I hit seven corners again. I was really proud of myself.

The second thing, I wish I could be four again. Our nephew Luc came over wearing blue goggles on his head, army shorts and giraffe rain boots. Brigham was wearing his car stunt driver suit until he got hot. He then took it off and walked around in his underwear. It's too bad adults can't get away doing these things. 

1 comment:

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

I love the new pic. I hope you just loved my home away from home!