Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quote of the day

I overheard Holly talking to Brigham:
"That is why we don't eat gold coins while we go to the bathroom, because we might get poop on them."

Brigham was going to the bathroom and wanted to eat a chocolate gold coin at the same time. I saw Brigham walking out of the bathroom without any pants on, so I asked him if he was getting ready to wrestle. (Apparently you have to wear only underwear when you wrestle.) He said, "Oh don't worry about it." He then walked into the kitchen, then walked out and got Holly. Brigham wanted her to get the gold coin out of the toilet. Holly was about to until she looked in the toilet. I'm still wondering why he stopped in the kitchen before getting Holly. I really hope he wasn't thinking about getting a spoon. 

1 comment:

Ryan and Erin said...

That just made my day! How funny is that!