Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's been awhile

Some of you may be worried about us since we haven't posted anything in awhile. Don't worry anymore, we are doing great. I think Ja has already been home more this semester than all of last year combined. Even though he has 8 more credits this semester than last, the classes are much less involved. I enjoy it very much because now we can have dinner together every night and I don't have to go to bed alone. We have started a work-out routine together as well. We go to BYU to swim Monday and Wednesday nights and we are really liking it. If you want to start swimming make sure and get good goggles, they are very worth it. Speaking of swimming, the life guards had this cartoon on their door and I thought it was pretty funny. 
 I guess he has been fast his whole life. 

We've also had fun trying to use all of the tomatoes and peaches we have. I don't really like tomatoes so it's been difficult to eat them. But we've managed. We have salads often, give some away, and make salsa. The peaches are much easier to eat. They are sooo good. We will be making homemade peach ice cream tomorrow and we've had peaches at dinner quite often. There is no beating home grown fruit and vegetables. The grocery store can't even compare. Grandma Winder has inspired me to do many things and having a garden and some fruit trees is one of them. 

I have really enjoyed not having homework to do. I get home from work at either 5 or 5:30, start on dinner right away, eat, then clean up. I would hate so have to start on homework after all of that. Instead I've been scrapbooking and having fun doing whatever I like. I have videos to share since I have some time on my hands. I think they are genius. You can check them out here on youtube. Until next time, Go Cougars!!

1 comment:

Parker and Christine said...

We love the cartoon! Thanks again for watching the babies on Thursday.