Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 Month Check-up

Macy's Stats:
8 lbs 7 oz (8th percentile)
21 3/4 inches (25th percentile)
15 in head circumference (25th percentile)

She may be small, but she's big on cuteness!

She did great with her shots. She gagged on the oral vaccine, cried for the first two shots, then screamed for the last one (it was hard to watch) but as soon as I picked her up she stopped crying. I'm so glad I can comfort her.

She really likes her Mickey Mouse that Great Grandma Seymour gave her! He makes her smile; especially when her daddy makes Mickey sing and dance around.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Watching them get shots is the hardest, huh?! I hate it. Glad she recovered quickly. She's so cute!!

Chelsey said...

I LOVE that mickey mouse. He is adorable just like Macy. Its so sad to give them shots. Whenever the nurse leaves the room and Truman is crying, I always say: "That mean lady hurt you. Mommy will make it better." I always like to shift the blame.