Friday, June 4, 2010

Super Cheap Diapers

A certain CVS by me has CVS diapers ringing up at only $2.37 a package! The shelf says they are 50% off (which at $4.54 a package is a good deal), but when I brought them to the register they rang up at only $2.37. I was so excited. That's only $.04 per diaper! CVS only has size 3 and 4 on clearance so I'm stocking up for Macy. She's only in size 2 now and I think I've gotten enough diapers for the rest of size 2 and size 3 because of great deals going on for diapers. If you have time, go check a few CVS stores by you and see if you can get a good deal too!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So I just saw your new fam pics on facebook and was going to say that I loved your hair! There's no way you haven't gotten it done in 6 months. Is your hair naturally that color? I love it.