Monday, October 31, 2011

Just Plain Ol' Macy

Since I'm using this blog to "journal" our lives here are some random pictures of Macy that I think are worth sharing. She is so dang adorable and continues to get more and more adorable everyday. 

Macy loves umbrellas as you can tell from this picture.


But hates it when the umbrella is open in the car. She insisted that I open it but when I did she was mad that she couldn't move it around. Silly girl doesn't know about umbrella superstitions yet.

This is still her "smile" face. Every kid is entitled to at least one weird smile face right? I think it's very cute that she even points her little pucker out.


This is a great locker sequence. She got in there all by herself.

Going...
 Going...
 Gone.

Macy likes to play with the toaster while I prepare dinner or do the dishes. She likes to put things inside like a pot lid or a cup. She turns the knobs and has a great time. Luckily she can't turn it on yet. It will be a sad day when that happens. I don't know how I'll get anything done.


Aunt Jill bought Macy sparkly silver Toms. Macy wouldn't wear them at first but as soon as her cousin Mark offered them to her she likes to wear them. At random times throughout the day she'll point to her shoes and say "Jill Shoe" (her version of saying Jill and Shoe. I'm not quite sure how to spell it). She loves her Aunt Jill and talks about her often. 
I thought it was strange that Macy wanted to get in the hamper. Later I found out that Jonathan had put her in it before. She was standing straight up in the hamper.


No comments: