Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've been tagged

My friend Chelsey has tagged me which means I have to write 6 habits/facts about myself. Here are the most interesting things about me:

1. My most favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. I could watch the 6 hour long movie over and over. It's such a romantic movie, no new movie is like it. We own the six hour version and the new version with Kiera Knightly. Everytime I have a free night I want to watch it, but I spare Ja the time and we do something else. The book is also wonderful. I can thank Ja for the book because he gave it to me as a Valentine's Day gift. He said it was "our story" and it turned out to be a little true.

2. For some reason I really don't like the words nasty and fart. They are pretty gross words but I don't like them because of the way they sound when you say them. I know there have been other words I don't like hearing but I can't think of any other right now.

3. I, like other people, like to make lists of things to do just so I can cross things off the list. Ja enjoys doing this to. If we have already completed a chore before we made the list we write the chore down just so we can cross it off. We even write take a shower and get dressed so we can cross them off the list.

4. I have a habit now of turning off every light that we don't absolutely need on. One month our ceiling fan stopped working so we could only turn on one little lamp in our living room. It was a little dark, but we didn't realize how much money it was costing us every month to run that four-bulb ceiling fan/light. We were able to knock off $20 from our electricity bill! After that we don't want to get the fan fixed because we like paying less, and now we like the ambience the little lamp gives. Now we are experimenting with other lights by trying to not use them, to see if we can save any more money. We also haven't turned our heater on yet, it's a little chilly, but we are saving money!

5. I really like to cook, and I love finding new and easy recipes to use for dinner. My mom gave me a subscription to a magazine called Simple and Delicious for my birthday and I really like it. I've made about 5 recipes from the December issue and they are all wonderful. If you have a great recipe you'd like to share, I'd love to have it.

6. I love, love, love to watch HGTV. I could sit in front of the TV all day as long as this channeling is on. All they play are shows about houses, how to sell houses, how to decorate houses, how-to shows, and so much more. They don't waste the time prolonging shows for an hour trying to fill up time. Every show is 30 minutes so you can see more shows for the time. My ultimate favorite show is Divine Design with Candance Olsen. She is an amazing designer, everything she does is marvelous. I know she is on Saturday nights at 10:30, some sometime during the days. If you ever have a chance you should try and watch it. You'll fall in love with her too!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE to make lists, even if I already did it. I LOVE to cook/bake, and really, no one should be allowed to say "fart." :)