Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Summer California Trip

I finally have free time to update our blog from some summer activities.
We took a trip home to California in August to visit our families and to see Wicked. We had a great time helping my parents paint their living room. Mom my decided that white walls aren't for her anymore. Unfortunately we only had time to primer, the hardest part. It was my first time painting a wall so I had fun. We also had to paint the ceiling which was quite a chore.



Ja and I also took a trip to Disneyland with Jill and her friend MacKenzie. We also met up with Devin and a friend. We had a great time and went on all the rides we wanted to. Except for the new Nemo ride because the line was 2 hours long. We were hoping to go on a day that wasn't crowded and we sure did. It was wonderful.


No comments: