Saturday, December 22, 2007

BYU Graduate

Last night I took the last final of my life! I was so excited, that when I got home I danced around and couldn't stop smiling. I finished school! I graduated college! I didn't give up, even though many times I wanted to. Luckily, Ja was always there reassuring me that I can finish, and I that I need to push through and get everything done. I'm so glad I have him around to make me do things I don't want to do. We went to Leatherby's with the Jones to celebrate me finishing college. I still don't really feel like I'm done, but I've bee told I will, as soon as Ja has to go to school in a few weeks and I don't. I can't wait. I will be walking April 24th, so you should come:)

All in all, I enjoyed college. Only a few times did I really not like it, most of them were this semester when I had a million things to do. I learned so much more than I would have if I hadn't gone to college. Now I understand why the Brethern tell the women of the church to get an education. I am better prepared to teach my children how to learn, and I learned about things that I didn't know existed. Now when my child doesn't want to go to college I can reassure them it will be worth it, I did it and so can they. I learned so many great things about teaching children (I got my Associates in Elementary Education) and about our amazing bodies ( my Bachelor's is in Exercise Science: Emphasis in Fitness and Wellness). I had some great teachers I learned a lot from. I even enjoyed the hardest class I ever had to take because I had a great teacher who really wanted us to learn and have fun.

BYU was a great place to go to school. The campus is always clean and beautiful. It's nice to be able to talk religion in a class and have prayers before starting class. My life goal was to graduate from BYU, I'm so glad I could do it. Thank you to all of you who helped me and supported me through school. Now I can join the ranks of BYU grads! Go Cougars!

Even though college was great, I couldn't be happier that I'm done! Now, about those jobs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah for you! That's just great!