Friday, December 7, 2007

I finished!

On Friday November 30th I officially finished my internship! That was one of the best days of my life. At the beginning of the semester when I was calculating my hours, I thought I would have to miss either work or school for a few days to finish my hours on time. I was really worried I would finish and then I wouldn't be able to graduate on time. Somehow things always work out though. My english teacher actually helped out a lot because every time we had a paper due she would give us one day off to write and one day was spent doing teacher conferences. That was about 8 days where I could go in for a few extra hours, which made up the time I would have taken off work. She helped me out and didn't even know it. There were also a project I did every month of finding a health topic and displaying things about it on the bulletin board. That gave me an extra five hours every month, without that I would not have been able to finish on time. I was really blessed this semester to be able to get every thing I needed to get done.
On friday when I got home, I was welcomed by the sign "Congratulations! You did it!" that Ja wrote for me. Since it was such an accomplishment for me I had to take a picture with it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!! Congrats! Now imagine how you'll feel on Dec. 21st when you finish the last final of your life! But I guess we don't really "graduate" until our husbands graduate, right?

Jill Lau said...

Congratulations!! What did you end up doing for your internship? It is such a good feeling when everything works out and almost being done with school. We miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

Jonathan and Laura said...

I did my internship at Central Utah Clinic in the Physical Therapy and Wellness Institute. It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad I can be done with it.