Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Man Bags

Last Saturday Ja and I went out shopping. Ja was complaining that guys have too much stuff to carry around in their pant pockets (i.e. phone, wallet, chapstick, pen) and that it's not fair women get to carry around purses. He decided that he wanted to bring the "Man Bag" back into style and if it wasn't ever in style, he would make it so. 

I told him there is no way is he wearing a purse around because only gay guys do that and I don't want people looking at us and thinking, "Oh poor girl, her husband is gay." He said that man bag's aren't gay and that he really wants one.

As we continue walking around that day we see a guy with his "man bag" and he was TOTALLY gay. I was excited because this man very well proved my point. Ja wasn't totally satisfied and said he still wants one.

Only a few minutes later we see another guy with a purse, and he was totally gay too! I think Ja finally realized that maybe man bags are for gay guys and I never heard anything else about it. I love it when I'm right.

Sorry, Ja, but we will find a solution to your pocket problem. What about wearing a cell phone clip on your belt? Those are much more attractive than those bags :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Left a post for you to help solve the problem! :)

Amy said...

How about a fanny pack?! haha..Kidding. He can just do what james does--stuff everything in my bag and make me carry it around.