Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My New Goal

For the first time in my life I am setting a goal. Today I actually found something that is worth setting a goal for. As I was driving around, I saw a man drive past in an old fashioned convertible car and I loved it. So that is my new goal, one day I am going to own, and drive around, an old convertible car. I don't know much about cars to describe what year or model, but it's going to be old and a convertible. By the time I can afford one the 80's will probably be old so I should say I want one from the 60's or earlier. How cool with I be?!

3 comments:

Frances said...

I love the weird concept that the cars we first started driving will someday be the "old" cars on the road... ha ha... great goal!

Colby said...

Becca has wanted an older red convertible for along time! Hopefully we'll get one someday!

Chelsey said...

I don't know why I can't picture Laura cruisin' in a red convertible. Maybe it's because I can't get the champagne colored Honda Accord out of my mind...