Friday, March 6, 2009

American Idol

This post is for those American Idol fans out there...
This week I realized I took David Cook for granted. Sure he's a good singer, and he successfully changed most of the songs he sang on the show, but I never really liked him. Then after watching the show this week I realized that I missed hearing him sing. Chelsey I bet you never thought you'd hear me say that. He was a very good contestant and I'm glad he won. This season I hope someone will be just as good as David Cook. Watch his "Light On" Video here.


Now Chelsey, I'm going to redeem myself by saying, I MISS DAVID ARCHULETA! So far in the competition there is no one who can take his place. He is such a sweet boy with a sweet voice. Just look at his face! He was so much fun to listen to and to watch. I really hope someone can take the place of David Archuleta. Then I'll really enjoy watching American Idol Season 8. In case you miss him as much as I do, watch David's "Crush" music video above.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Whew, Laura. You really redeemed yourself by saying that you also miss David Archuleta. I didn't watch last week's American Idol I don't think I'll catch this week either, but so far no one compares to either of the David's. I'm really not that impressed, and Tatiana...psycho!