Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Few More Pictures

These were taken with my phone so the quality isn't good. Sometimes that's the closest camera and I figure a low quality picture is better than no picture. I'm sorry for the bombardment of Macy pictures. I'm doing this mostly for the far away relatives so please bear with me. What what am I talking about, I think she's the cutest baby ever so I can put as many pictures of her as I want on my blog! She is also the best baby ever! So there! Actually, Jonathan and I were talking about that last night. We are a little worried what Macy's siblings are going to be like because she really is sooo good. We put her down for cribs and naps, while she's awake Mom, and she goes to sleep without a tear shed. She stays asleep too. We just love our little girl!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute baby in bed picture! She looks big until she's in the bed!

Nicole said...

she's getting so big!!!!

Chelsey said...

I love all the pictures. I really like the one with Macy in your bed waving. How adorable!