Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun in PA

Last Saturday we drove with Tiffany and Jeff to Pennsylvania to visit college friends, Bobby, Nicole and their four daughters. It's only a two hour drive and worth every minute to spend time with such great friends.

Even though there were 5 girls running around the house, it's so much more calming than having just 2 six year-old boys running around. Caroline, Johanna, twin girls Annabelle and Ainsleigh, are such cute happy girls. We had good food, great company, and an overall wonderful time. We hope we can visit again soon! Next time there will be 6 little girls once baby Baer is born!

Here's the gang. (Caroline isn't in the picture because she asked to go to bed at 7 p.m. Nicole thought it was very strange. Maybe we wore her out.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the eye squinter at the bottom!

Chelsey said...

How fun! I remember that I visit taught Nicole for 1 or 2 months before they moved out of the BYU ward. I'm glad you could travel together and have a fun time!
P.S. What's with the chinese comments that I always see on your blog?

Jonathan and Laura said...

I have no idea what the crazy chinese comments are. One post they started showing up and now I get 4 ever post I make! It's really annoying.

Nicole said...

we LOVED having you visit!!!!!!! we will do it again. maybe in your turf next time.