Friday, July 30, 2010

Quick Update

Here is a quick run-down of our activities:

Macy loves reading/eating the newspaper with her dad.











My sister Stacie came to visit for a week. We had a great time and Macy especially loved having her here. I'll post more about her trip later.


We went to dinner at Pie-Tanza (which we love so much!) and this was my view from across the table. She is so cute and little. I couldn't help myself from laughing every time I looked at her.












Wednesday we went to the National's baseball game which was a huge adventure we aren't sure we'll ever do again with a baby. The only time Macy held still the whole night was for this picture. She looks like she's very concentrated on the game.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love your new background...makes me want to go to the beach! I can't believe how much your sister looks like you....I was just staring at the picture trying to figure out what looked different about you and then I realized it was your sister. I'm glad Macy can get into a good ball game. She looks like a cute cheerleader in her cute outfit. :)

Nicole said...

she's either in on the game or totally exhausted!