Saturday, January 26, 2013

Check-up at the doctor

Both girls visited the doctor on Wednesday. They did great which I was very thankful for since I had them both by myself, and the appointments were during nap time.

Macy of course complained and said she didn't want to go but liked it (most of it). She loves playing doctor at home so it was fun to get her blood pressure checked and have the doctor use the stethoscope for real. When the nurse checked her blood pressure she got her little I'm-excited-but-don't-want-to-show-it smile on her face. She wouldn't let go of me the rest of the visit but only cried for a few seconds when she had to lie down.

Here are her 3 year old stats:

27 1/2 pounds
37 1/2 inches tall
Blood pressure 98/52
Macy is in a lower percentile for weight but average for height.

Anna also did great and didn't cry at all. Until she got her shots at the end that is. She was all smiles and tried to hold the doctors hands and instruments anytime they were within reach. I loved seeing her cute little naked body since its covered up most if the time due to the cold.

Here are her stats:
11 pounds 9 ounces
25 inches long
16 inch head circumference

She's only in the 3rd percentile for weight and 27th for height. We have another little girl on our hands.

I love this picture of us waiting for the doctor. It pretty much sums up the girls personalities right now. Macy can be a little stinker sometimes and Anna is wide awake and curious about things.

The second picture is one Macy took. That little fuzzy thing in the bottom right is Anna's head. I laugh every time I look at it.



1 comment:

Chelsey said...

So cute! I love that their appointments fell on the same day. You do a great job recording these milestones in their lives.