Saturday, January 31, 2015

Owen at 6 weeks old

Height 22.5inches 72nd percentile
Weight 9 lb 13 oz 25th percentile
Head circumference 15.93 inches 86th percentile

Ja and I were commenting on how long Owen seemed and now we know he is long! His weight is better than the girls was. Hopefully people won't comment on how skinny he is and always ask if he eats. 

In fact Owen is a good eater. He's getting the hang of the nursing thing. I don't often have to give him a bottle after nursing anymore. He's able to drink what he needs.

Although he doesn't sleep longer than 4 hours at night the nights are getting better. For one, I don't have to pump every feeding and finishing feeding him with a bottle. Two, he's falling asleep faster each time which means for sleeping time for me. Don't get me wrong- I'm 


No comments: