Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015

Here are some pictures from January that I haven't already shared.

Anna is exercising on the rings Ja put out in the backyard.

It looks like Owen didn't like what was said.

I watched these six kids for an hour and a half. It was a piece of cake! At least for the few minutes this scene lasted. Kinzley, Colton, Alyssa, Macy, Owen, Anna

Macy and Anna made me breakfast again. Yum! ;) This time it was flour, sugar, and water. There might have been spinach too.


I love it when Macy wants to hold Owen for me. She is such a big helper.

Anna loves reading to Owen.


Anna did not want me to take this picture. Can you tell?

Anna wanted to buy this bracelet kit at Hobby Lobby. We took a picture of it instead to put on her Christmas list. I thought this shot was so cute of her face and hands.

Ja went out of town for work for a few days. These girls were my morning alarm.

We had a few warm days so we went to a couple of parks. Macy loved this "obstacle course" at Jetton park. Anna, not so much. She fell through the stairs.

Macy at Robbins park.

This picture sums up the relationship between Macy, Owen, and Anna. The girls love him and want to be touching him at all times.

I reupholstered our rocking chair for Owen. It's not perfect but it was my first time making covers for cushions. I actually finished it before Thanksgiving (which was my goal!!)

Owen looking so dapper for church.

Like father like son.

 Anna had a few days when she loved washing the dishes. Only one glass was broken.

This was a project of Macy's. She brought the red lion home from preschool. I guess she decided it needed legs. She found the paper, drew the legs, cut them out, and glued them on the lion ALL BY HERSELF! This was huge for her and very clever.

Macy's preschool friend Allie.

Macy made this dress for Anna out of scraps of fabric and painters tape (her favorite medium right now).

Daddy is so talented and strong! Is there anything he can't do?

Owen hanging out in Anna's chair.

And he's asleep... but not for long with Anna around.


 Macy likes to have her hair braided after a bath at night so she can have wavy hair in the morning. 

No comments: