Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blog secrets revealed!

Have you ever found something out that you thought was super cool only to find out that everyone else knew about it and didn't tell you?! That's how Chelsey and I felt the other day. We wanted to change our blog background to a Christmas theme like so many of our friends have done. We were hesitant to do so, because in the past we've had to edit the blog html code which takes quite a while to do. It's also very easy to make a mistake and make your blog look like a big mess. This is the very reason why my blog face hadn't changed in months. I've always admired other peoples blogs that look so srapbooky and cute. Even a friend that said she doesn't do anything cute had a super cool blog. 

Chelsey and I did a little undercover work and now we know the secret- thecutestblogontheblock.com! Why we didn't discover this, or why nobody told us about it is beyond us. Oh well, we are so happy to discover this classified information that isn't so classified anymore. All you have to do is copy one little code into the side bar of the blog. "It's that easy!" (Quoted by the cutest blog on the block. We didn't believe them until we tried it.) The hardest part is deciding which cute theme to choose! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am officially JEALOUS!! I love Coldplay-always have. My sister went, and James asked me the day before if I wanted to go, but by then tickets were pretty expensive for us (since we don't get unexpected checks in the mail :) haha.