Monday, December 1, 2008

New happenings

We had a great Thanksgiving break in La Canada. We were able to spend 5 whole days there in the sunny warm weather. It did rain a little, but we didn't really go outside that day. Everything we had to eat was great. 
I drove to Pleasant  Grove today for work only to find out that Management had laid off of the temporary workers. I'm so glad someone told me this before I got up early and drove all the way to Pleasant Grove. Actually, I was a little sad to not have work anymore, but it's great timing since Christmas is coming up and we will be moving in 3 weeks. 

Today I decorated Grandma's house for Christmas. I went to Wal-mart and bought her a christmas tree, ornaments, and tree skirt. She had a few Nativity sets and we had a few other Christmas decorations. Grandma sat as I decorated the tree. She thinks it's beautiful and it brightened up her day.

1 comment:

Lauren Jayne said...

Nice, said sarcastically. So who told you when you got there? I hope you get to enjoy the next couple of weeks though- really not that bad timing! Let me know if you want to get together and make cards before you leave, it would be fun to see you again!