Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Woes

What do you get for men who can buy anything they want? What do you get dad’s, uncles, or grandpas? I don’t care what men say, men are much harder to shop for. Women always enjoy getting soap, lotion, easy stuff. Any ideas anyone?


As I was researching this problem, I came across this nifty shirt. It's too bad I can't buy it for anyone but I thought it was cool. It's a bottle opener right at the bottom of your shirt. No more broken teeth, your dentist would be happy.


Also, what's up with not singing Christmas songs at Church? The whole month of December should only be Christmas hymns if you ask me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is so hard. We usually end up doing gifts for our mom and dad together, something personalized. This year we did photo calendars made on Shutterfly. We did it last year too and they loved it.

Richard & Gretchen said...

I think ties are a pretty good gift for guys. No matter what they say, they can always use a nice tie that a woman picked out (no polyester and crazy designs). Just a thought :)