Thursday, December 11, 2008

Passionate about Paper

Yesterday I spent 4 hours working on cards. I've never spent that long making cards in one session! Thanks to my friend Lauren who let me take some of her cute paper, I successfully made 19 cards. Usually my creative juices run out after an hour but I rediscovered my cute stamps and rubons so I was occupied for hours. There are five designs in this afternoon's series and I just had to take pictures of my favorites. 
On a side note, I have to make a shout out to all those clear stamp users! I love those things! You can create your own designs for stamps over and over again. I love being able to mix and match designs and spell whatever I want. They also cost less than the traditional rubber stamp because you usually buy multiple stamps on a sheet instead of just one wooden stamp.

Also, I saw an infomercial for the Circut Expression today, and that thing looks awesome! It's definitely going on my Christmas list for next year. You can cut out all shorts of shapes and letters out of any paper, fabric, or chip board in any size you want. 

Oh, I love scrapbooking and making cards! Put me in a room full of cute paper and stamps and I'm in heaven.

4 comments:

L said...

Those are adorable! You are so talented!!

Mrs. Gage said...

And actually, I adore "Winter Wonderland" and "Sleigh Ride". Those are all great songs, though!

Mrs. Gage said...

So cute! I'm partial to the flowered ones! p.s. We should hang out!

Amy said...

I LOVE paper, but I'm not creative enough to know what to do with it once I buy it. :) These are beautiful!