Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kenny and Ja

My brother Kenny and Ja drove from LA to Virginia in 7 days. It sounded like they had a good time together and had good spiritual experiences on their church history tour. Kenny learned a lot about Joseph Smith and the early Church members. Kenny was able to stay with us a for 2 days in Virginia before he flew back home. While he was here he went kayaking down the Potomac with Ja, went to the Air & Space Museum, got a sandwich at Potbellys, and went to Nielsen's Custard. It was nice to have him here and we can't wait until he comes again.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Nielsen's Custard is a good "thank you" gift for driving all that way with Ja. I am drooling on my keyboard. I hope you guys are cookies and cream fans. Yummy! What a cook picture of the Air and Space museum. I'm glad they made it safe and got to visit so many church sites.