Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 month Belly Picture

Well, I've done it! I made it to 9 months. It's not fair that your whole life you think pregnancy lasts 9 months and only when you get pregnant you find out it's really 10 months. Oh, well. Next week I'll be considered full-term so technically I could have a baby any day. We really need to buy a car seat!

I've been having a harder time breathing and turning over in bed always comes with grunts and other noises. She's still moving and punching me a lot. When my father-in-law was here for Thanksgiving he did an ultrasound and we found out her arms are still in the 89th percentile and her legs are in the 40th. Who knows, maybe "M" stands for monkey? She weighed in at 5 lbs 8 oz. She also gets the hiccups a lot, in fact she has them right now.

Don't tell me I don't look any bigger. I definitely am. All my stretchy maternity shirts are stretched to the max, and the shirts that seemed so big just a few months ago are getting too short. I've gained 32 pounds so far. It's unnerving to see the nurse having to adjust the scale higher and higher each time I go. Anyways, here are the pictures.
8 months

9 months

4 comments:

Mike & Emily West said...

AHHH! You are so close and you have got to be one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen!

Amy said...

And you still look great! 32 lbs is perfect - and it will come off faster than you think. We were getting ready for bed last night and said Ah! Laura is due this month! How exciting...this was US last year. Ava came at 38 weeks, on dec. 26th. We'll be thinking about you! Best of luck. You're going to LoVe being new parents.

natalie said...

You are officially the cutest prego out there! We have moved home to VA. Can you email me your number and lets get together! I can't wait to meet baby Devore!

Chelsey said...

Look at that hot belly! I can tell you've grown...actually the baby has grown. I can't wait...20 something days to go! Oh, and good job on the turkey. You are a fabulous cook, if I haven't told you that before.