Monday, September 26, 2011

More of Macy in September

Things have been going well this month. Macy still loves and adores her cousin Lily. Macy gets so excited when I tell her we will be seeing Lily. She says her version of Lily (LLLLLLL) and then runs to get her shoes or runs to the front door. It's a good thing Lily weighs more than Macy because Macy likes to hug and tackle Lily to the floor. They are going to be such good friends when they grow up. Lily enjoys Macy too, but probably gets tired of the tackling :)

Macy has also started talking more. She can say: Mommy (which she says ALL the time), Daddy, juice, cheese, movie (ooie), smoothie (ooie), orange, Jesus (she said it once and won't say it again), Papa, woof woof, baby, grandma (nama), poo poo, shoes, Lily, and more.

I volunteered to be in charge of play group for our ward. Luckily we have joined with another ward so that means I only plan every other month. I'll start in October planning. I hope people come.

Macy started a toddler gymnastic class on September 20th. She was a little scared since it was the first time but I know she'll warm up in a few weeks. Her favorite is the parallel bars because she likes to walk through them. She also loves to hang on the horizontal gymnastic bar. Her friend Grant is in the class with us so the two of them should have a lot of fun running around.

Here is a picture update of our month:

Macy watching a movie of herself with Lily desperately trying to see the screen.

Macy climbed up on the bench all by herself and starting reading books. That is what I envisioned her doing when I bought the bench so it made me really happy. This face is what I got when I asked for a smile. She makes me so happy!

Love those little feet.
 We drove down to Charlottesville for a NUCCA appointment and who should meet us there? LLLLLLL! Macy was so happy to see Lily. It was also a bonus that there was a old school merry-go-round that was free.

 She loves carousels now and wants to go on every one she sees.
 

One night we were playing in her room and she wanted to climb into the cabinet. She thought it was so much fun.

This is Macy's "I-just-ate-Cafe-Rio-and-I'm-so-happy-face."

This was her first time wearing the sweater and white church shoes. She was such an angel. I don't think she can get any cuter!

No comments: