Thursday, September 1, 2011

Smile, Macy!

Yesterday at the park Macy was being so cute. She wore a flower in her hair longer than 5 minutes which she hasn't done since she could reach her head. I just had to get a picture to capture the cuteness. Little did I know she would get even cuter.

Here is my first attempt at getting a picture. She moves so quickly it's almost impossible to get her looking at the camera. I whistle, snap, call her name and she never looks.

Here's the second attempt. Same thing, she moved before I could take the picture.

Then I thought, I'm going to try asking her to smile. Why haven't I thought of that before? Because I didn't think she would actually do it. Well, Macy proved me wrong. Look at her adorable little smile!

She wasn't showing interest in hair clips but I thought I would just ask her if I could put it in her hair. She leaned her head over so I could put it in. So much easier than I thought! I should have asked her months ago?! All through out the day she would point to her flower and say, "Whoa! Whoa!" She was so proud of her flower. Macy you are so sweet and cute!

No comments: