Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cloud Dough

I purchased some baby oil to try and rid Anna of her cradle cap. I ended up only using a quarter size drop which left me with a bottle of baby oil and no other uses for it. I came across something called Cloud Dough on pinterest that looked interesting and it called for baby oil! Perfect.

It's actually very simple: 8 cups flour, 1 cup baby oil. Mix it together and you get cloud dough! It feels like flour but it's moldable from the oil. It smells good like a baby and makes your hands soft too:) We both had fun playing with it and making shapes and smashing the shapes. I was afraid of the clean up but it wasn't bad since the flour clumps together and isn't dusty like it is in the kitchen. I have a feeling we'll be playing with this stuff often.





No comments: