Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jonathan's Birthday

Since we would be in D.C. over Ja's birthday, he decided to open his presents from me before he left. It's a good thing he did because he wore what he got on our trip. He would have been under clothed if he didn't open his presents. He greatly enjoyed opening his present. He threw the tissue paper around, unfortunately I couldn't capture it on camera.



I gave Ja his favorite chap stick, Bert's Bees Wax. Now his lips are always moist and minty.


Ja really loved these pants, until he tried them on. They were his size but for some reason were really short on him! Good thing we can return things.



This sweater was a medium, so I should have guessed it was too small. But some of his things are mediums so I was hopeful. Since the pants were too small and this was too small Ja said he felt like he was opening some other kid's birthday present because everything was off.


These jeans and sweater fit him perfectly! It's a good thing otherwise he would have been really sad. Doesn't he look really good in his new birthday clothes?! He also got these shoes for his birthday.



I think Ja had a great birthday. He is now 25! I can't believe it, it seems so old, but young at the same time.

No comments: