Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Why I love Jonathan


Tonight we went to a Deloitte recruiting dinner. We had dinner talked to a lot of employees of Deloitte and then watched the final March Madness game. Set up, was the arcade style basketball game, where two people shoot the basketball and try to make the most baskets. Ja and his friend Shea, decided to go play the game during a commercial. I look over and they are trying to make "free throw" shots from far away during one turn. Then their next turn they try to throw the basketball under their leg. Then they are doing hook shots. Then they are trying to spin the basketball on their finger, and while the ball is spinning, throw the ball into the basket. I thought it was so cute to see Ja being so creative while playing a simple game. Now I can see why Brigham loves Jedi training so much, because Ja has so many fun ideas.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I really wanted to go! But I needed to get some papers written so I really can graduate this month. :) It sounds like it was a blast! Oh, and I love Pandora! It totally beats the actual radio. Looks like Ja had a good Bday! we still need to do a mocktail party for all the bdays and graduations!
p.s. your grad announcements are SuPeR cute!