Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My little talent thanks to Emily


My whole life I have wanted to whistle. I have tried and tried, with no avail, until now. And I have one little girl to thank, her name is Emily Groesbeck. I watch her every morning and we would watch the show "My friends Tigger and Pooh" some mornings. One morning Pooh really wanted to whistle because Tigger and Darcy could both whistle. So Tigger and Darcy show Pooh how they whistle and little tricks to help, such as licking the lips and blow softly. There was a part on the show that us watching in the audience should try and whistle. I tried it, and I could! It was a solid whistle and I was so proud. I think I scared Emily because I shrieked out of excitement. Ever since then I have continued to whistle to make sure I don't lose it. I can't whistle a tune yet but I'm still hopeful!

No comments: