Monday, April 14, 2008

Now it's really Spring

My last blog about it being Spring was a fake. It snowed a few times after I posted that! But today is officially spring weather. It's sunny outside and the sun is actually warm. I'm wearing capirs and no jacket and I'm not cold. It's currently 57 degrees, which sounds cold but it's not for us since it's been in the 40's lately.

There is a cherry blossom tree on our street that is blooming, and the tree right outside our window is also blooming! I am so excited. We can finally open our windows for a breeze and not be freezing.

In case you can't tell, I love the warm weather!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Is it really only 57 degrees? I swear it's in the 70s...maybe even 80s. Okay, so I exaggerate everything. :) But it is so nice (finally!), and this nice weather has lifted my mood. I love it! It was fun hanging out with you guys again! You guys are our favorite hang-out buddies! :)

Amy said...

So long for Spring...it's snowing outside right now. Utah is crazy!

Frances said...

Hey i just noticed that your favorite dog is what I have! Cool!