Monday, July 7, 2008

Funny things last week


Holly was in the basement and heard Jacob yelling, "Aunt Laura, I am on Uncle Ja's bed!" Jacob hardly ever goes in the basement so it was really funny that he made it all the way in our room. Holly asked Jacob what he was doing and he said he was snuggling with his calculator. Later I noticed that my itunes was open, luckily my songs weren't all renamed to 01234567891011121314151617181920, or abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, or 1234567891011121314151617181920abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. 

I jumped on the bed with Jacob and he loved flopping all over the place. Brigham found Jacob and I down there and wanted to snuggle on the bed with us. After Ja got home from work Brigham wanted to snuggle on the bed with Ja and I. What that really meant is he wanted to entertain us by jumping off the bed and pretending he was falling off a cliff.  

Yesterday there was some splashing going on upstairs so Greg went up to investigate. The next thing we hear is Greg yelling, "Caleb's up here with a plunger!" Caleb had one hand in the toilet and one holding the plunger. Ahhh, so cute.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I love how you are getting all the fun experiences of having children without actually having them. You have some pretty funny nephews!