Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Official!


See full size image
I am now a Virginia resident! I have a Virginia drivers license (well now it's just a piece of paper, but in two weeks it will be the real card). Now I can get a library card, register and title our cars, the list goes on. Funny thing about Virginia drivers licenses: you can't smile in your picture. They recently got new licenses and now they have a no smiling policy. Apparently when you smile it changes the features of your face. Yeah, but does smiling really change my face that much that people checking my ID won't recognize me? I can only hope I don't look tired and ridiculous in my picture.

The lady at the DMV who was helping me asked if I was pregnant and told me that she was expecting too. She told me she has an 18 year old daughter so she is starting over again with another child. Then she told me her 18 year old daughter is also expecting next month. Can you say Father of the Bride 2?

In baby news: I can really feel her kick and move around now. It doesn't hurt yet so it's fun (and weird) to feel this little thing inside of me move. Some days she's more active than others, but she moves a lot in there.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

What is that with the no smiling? That's what Andrew said was the policy for passport pictures too. Lame lame lame. I hope you post your picture when you get it....it will be funny to see you not smiling.