Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Answered Prayer

Jonathan woke up this morning at 5:01 a.m. His flight left at 6:00 a.m. He made the flight.

He set his alarm for 3:30 P.M. with out noticing. I had a dream that he didn't wake up when we was supposed to and I suddenly woke up at 5:01 and thought, "Oh, I guess Ja didn't wake me up when he left." I looked over and he was still sleeping! When I woke him up, he shot up out of bed and couldn't believe the time. He literally jumped in the shower and rushed to get dressed. He even had to drive and park his car at the airport! I prayed for him and he said he prayed the whole ride over to the airport. Our prayers were answered as there was no traffic, and Ja got the best parking spot available, and there was no line at security. He got to the airport at 5:25 and walked right onto the plane. It was very important for him to make this flight as they were trying to impress the client in Kentucky and there was only one other PwC employee going. Ja has been doing something right to be able to get his prayers answered like that!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That's a nice faith builder. What part of Kentucky is he in now?

Chelsey said...

Wow, that is always my worst nightmare, that we'll sleep in for a flight (Home Alone style). How did Ja get ready and get to the airport that fast? He must be living right!