Thursday, February 2, 2012

Macy loves to read

I know I mentioned before that Macy likes to "read" but now she loves to do it and does it more often. The other day I picked her up from the gym child care and there she was sitting in a chair "reading" stories to herself. I was able to watch her for a minute before she saw me and she was sitting there talking out loud tilting her head left and right like she always does when she reads.

Another time I found her sitting on the couch reading to Granny Dot during one of Dorothy's visits here. She still loves to sit on her rocking chair and read book after book. Sometimes she acts out the book or says the actual words that she knows. I think it's so sweet and cute. It's also cute that the length of the book is almost as long as her little legs.

No comments: