Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"I potty trained?"

That is the question Macy asked when Ja told someone on the phone that Macy was being potty trained. I think it's so cute. And the best part is, the answer is YES!!!

I was a little embarrassed Macy was taking so long to go pee in the toilet. However, I am so glad I didn't push it when she wasn't ready because it literally took all of one day. She always tells me when she has to go and has only had one accident (which was partly my fault). She has even gone in public, at other people's house, and #2!

I still have to talk her into wearing big girl underwear every morning though. I'm not ready to tackle over night potty training yet so she still wears a diaper to bed.

I had her put a sticker for every time she went pee in the potty on her little chart. I didn't expect things to go as smoothly so she filled that sucker in in only 4 days. She has earned a trip to Chuck e Cheese tomorrow! She's so excited and mentions it frequently.

She's wearing her princess dress she earned for going #2 in the potty.
I am so proud of her and still get excited each time she pees in the toilet. She is so proud of herself too and gets a big smile each time she goes.

No comments: