Thursday, June 12, 2014

Macy saved her money

We had another great experience with Macy doing chores and saving her money for something she wanted. A month ago we saw a silver sequenced heart shaped purse at Payless. She of course wanted to buy it so I told her to save her money and she could. Having something in mind she wants to buy sure makes doing chores easier. All I have to do is remind her of the item and she will rush to do the chore. 

Tonight we took a trip to the mall to buy the purse. Luckily it was still there and to make things even better it was but one get one free. Macy was so thrilled to pick out the purse. She proudly wore it out of the store. 

Later at the mall we went to play at the play area. A lady told me she watched Macy pick out her purse and she noticed Macy's eyes lit up with excitement while she picked up the purse. I was really touched that another mom noticed how excited Macy was. It brought tears to my eyes. I'm very proud of Macy for saving her money!

1 comment:

OCKen said...

Way to go Macy!!