Thursday, August 6, 2015

Owen is 7 months!

My big boy is already 7 months old! Where does time go?! I feel like he has been with our family forever and he brings the best out in all of us. We all love and adore him. 

Owen is generally a happy baby with lots to say. He loves attention from anyone and will talk and laugh back. He does not like being left alone in a room for any period of time, no matter how short. He does well when he's in the middle of the action. 

He is still working on cutting teeth. This past week I was sure he would have a tooth because he wasn't sleeping well, had a low fever, and overall sad. Still nothing to show for it though. This picture is him falling asleep in the ergo. He was being really fussy and I needed to put things away so I strapped him in. After a few minutes I looked down and saw this sweet baby face. I had to sit down and stare at him for a few minutes to try and soak in his precious face.
He is still working on sitting up by himself. He seems to be content in the bumbo. Although, just today he's starting to arch his back to get out of it. It's time to sit up on your own baby!

Macy put his sweatband on Owen. I thought he looked so adorable!

No comments: