Friday, May 23, 2008

Henry vs. Henry

Last night we saw the new Indiana Jones movie. I have never seen any other Indiana movie so I had no expectations. I really liked the movie all the way to the end when they lost me. Overall I thought it was a good movie. I thought Harrison Ford did a good job even though he is old. 

During the whole movie I kept thinking about the resemblance between Harrison Ford and our nephew Henry. I thought it was even better that Indiana Jones' name is Henry. Indiana makes a half smile smirk on his face a lot, and Henry does the same thing. I tried to find a picture of them both and put them together to see if anyone else agrees with me. Maybe you have to know little Henry to see the resemblance. Vote on the side of our blog what you think about all this. Here are the two pictures: 

2 comments:

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

Hey guys. We've joined the craze. It's kinda fun, but we're still figuring it out. Hope you guys are having fun in the east

Kiersten DeVore said...

Hello, this is Henry's Mother, I think you're taking drugs.