Saturday, March 15, 2014

Anna is 18 months old!

I took Anna to the doctor for her 18 month appointment. She weighs a whopping 19 lbs 8 oz (10th percentile) and is 31 3/8 inches tall (50th percentile). She did great I the appointment and hardly cried when she got her on Hep A shot. Not a tear was shed. She should be saying a few more words about now but I'm not worried. She does say mama, uh oh, dada, yes. She will sign "please" and occasionally "more."

I took Anna to nursery for the first time yesterday and she did great! As I walked up the the nursery door she got excited. She excitedly pointed at the door and signed please over and over. She knew what was behind that door! Once inside she got a little scared. She quickly got distracted with a toy and I was able to sneak out. The leaders said she did great and didn't cry. I'm so proud of her! Hopefully next week will be just as easy since she will know that I'll be dropping her off. 

I love my little 18 month old!








1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Happy 8 Months Anna! And a clean break to nursery, what a deal. Good girl!