Monday, March 31, 2014

Photos from March

Addison had a bunny party with real animals. The girls got to hold little bunnies and chickens. 

This was a chicken which Anna was very interested in.

Believe it or not this is a real bunny named Angel. It was the fluffiest thing I have ever seen. Oddly enough, it had scary red eyes that detracted from its fluffy cuteness.

You can tell from Macy's body language how she felt about holding the little chicken.

Izzy came over one day and the girls found some face paint I bought a long time ago. They both wanted lady bugs. Izzy wanted to paint Macy's face but Macy would not allow it. 

I let them paint my face instead. 

Izzy was brave enough to let Macy paint her face.


Then Anna wanted in on the action. She was so soft and gentle with the brush that it tickled. Yes, I'm wearing my pajamas. It was snowing outside and we were not going anywhere.


Then Anna painted her own face.

Anna loves playing in the tub as the water is running. I turn the water on really low so it takes a long time to fill up. That way she has more time to play with the running water. Here she is playing with the stick from our blender. 

I was able to get pigtails in Anna again!

We drove down to Huntersville to tour the house we already put an offer on. Our friends took us to Lake Norman for a Sunday walk.

Macy and Mac
 The girls loved the musical card Dorothy gave Ja for his birthday. They sat here and opened it, closed it, opened it, closed it, you get the idea. The song was "Do you believe in magic?"

I took the girls to Rebounderz for one last trampoline visit. I love Anna in this helmet. Both girls had a blast and overcame any fears. It was helpful having the place to ourselves. For a majority of the time there was only one other kid there with us. As we were leaving I said, "Macy wasn't it great that no one was there?" She correctly answered, "Mom, there were people there!" 


Macy was jumping so high! I was proud of her for trying this and from jumping from square to square. She wouldn't do that on previous visits.


These are the girls from Macy's little ballet class. A high school student teaches it out of her basement. Macy doesn't really like it which is unfortunate. She tells me the class is too long. I think that's her way of saying it's boring. 
Izzy, Macy, Claire, Kate
 Both girls had the stomach flu. That was not a fun night. Luckily Anna only threw up twice in her crib (and once in our bed) then slept the rest of the night. Macy threw up from 1pm-4am, every 30 minutes or so. I felt so bad for her. She had never thrown up before and didn't know what was going on. After the first time of getting it all over her bed she was a champ at throwing up in her bedside bowl or running to the toilet. Both girls were wiped out the next few days.

This was Anna after she starting feeling better. My little cheese ball. 


Here she is waving hi. She walked up and down this ramp many times.

It seems we have been in a forever winter this year so I was thrilled to find a little bit of Spring popping up through the pine needles!

Ja has been watching some of the Sweet 16 games on his phone (since we cancelled our cable). If Anna sees him she steals his phone and watches. This night she was trying to get out go going to bed. She was so adorable I think we let her stay up a bit longer. I love those feet!

One day I found Anna playing with blocks all by herself in her room. This surprised me so much because Macy never did that. She still doesn't so that. Anna would knock down the tower then build again. 

Macy the fashion designer. She made a dress out of bubble wrap. She has the unhappy runway model look down! She has a great pose too.


No comments: